Online training is easy and convenient! If you only need a training session that lasts 60-90 minutes, I’ve got a wide variety of topics I can provide.
Some of the benefits are:
- You get a recording of the session so staff members who cannot attend can view the session on their own schedule.
- There is always time for Q&A.
- Sessions can be customized to your library’s specific needs.
- Online training saves you money since there are no travel expenses.
Here is a list of topics I can provide training on:
- Communication Skills, Personality Types, and Networking
- Library Signage/Library Image
- How to be a Successful Library Trustee/Board Member
- How to be a Successful Library Friend/Friends Group
- Photography Basics for PR and Marketing
- Thinking Forward-Revitalizing Your Keeping Up Habits
- Meeting Facilitation and Meeting Facilitation Skills Training
Feel free to email me so we can set up a zoom session to discuss training opportunities for your library or library system.
2 thoughts on “What are the benefits of outsourcing training for your library staff?”
Curtis – I’d like to find out pricing for the Friends Board and Library Board Trainings. Thank, Jo
LikeLiked by 1 person
Sent you a message on LinkedIn 🙂